From the Pastor
"Come and See" has been my ongoing invitation to the faithful people of Saint Angela as the fifth pastor of this community. I continue to hope to offer a communion through our words and actions as a parish community. I have been able to see the many ways that Father Higgins, O'Connor, Drap and Father Steve created as a solid foundation for this active faith community. My one hope is to continue to support the grass roots of those parents who wanted to share their faith to their children in White Oak and because of their dreams we are still teaching and celebrating this amazing faith as that one Catholic Beacon of Light in White Oak.
- Father Kevin
Help me to spread thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with they spirit and love. Penetrate and posses my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. Amen.
Enjoy the following heart warming messages. They are real signs that have been posted outside of churches.
- Try Jesus - If you don't like him, the devil will always take you back.
- Aspire to inspire, before you expire.
- Where will you be sitting in eternity? - Smoking or non-smoking?
- The Catholic Church: Under the same management for 2,000 years.
- The best vitamin for a Christian is: Be - one!
- Try our Sundays. They're better than Baskin-Robbins.
- Come in and have a free faith life!
- You are not too bad to come in! You are not too good to stay out!
- This is a ch__ch. What is missing?